- My cousins visited us! It was very pleasant and gave me the chance to cook like crazy. I was glad to spend time with their baby, who is a darling little boy of 6 months, 14 pounds, and one extra chomosome.
- I am grateful my baby (now 14) was easy in just about every way, and has been healthy and normal (more or less).
- I have done a pretty good job of exercising for 3 months now!
- My health is good. Maybe even great.
- My family is healthy. My spouse is in far, far better shape than one year ago, when he was in a walker, getting food and meds through a tube to his stomach, and we were between surgeries.
- My cats continue to give me immense joy.
- We live in a peaceful state. Not perfect but I am grateful for a warm dry place to sleep, and food in my belly. And no shells hitting my home.
- My wonderfully generous neighbor bestowed more coffee on me, and I have not spent $ on coffee at home since Feb 2006. Thanks, Eric.
- Strangely, I am grateful to be free from eldercare worries since my parents are long gone.
That's it for today.